Our aim is to offer high quality professional services and we use our best endeavours to satisfy the needs of our clients and unit holders and leave up to their expectations. However, if, for any reason, you feel that you did not receive the services you were expecting, we have established and maintain an effective Internal Complaints Handling Policy, which is described immediately below.
I. How can I submit my complaint?
You can submit your complaint by phone, or in writing, either by filling out our complaint form, copy of which you can obtain from the front desk of our Company by writing an email or sending a formal letter addressed to the person named in section III below.
Whether you are a client of the Company or a unit holder, we recommend that you submit your complaint in writing, as in case you elect to make your complaint by phone, we will still request you to submit your complaint in writing for record keeping purposes.
II. What type of information shall I provide you with when submitting my complaint?
Please make sure that you identify yourself as being a client of the Company or a unit holder, to include your personal and contact details, to state the nature of your complaint and to explain in as much detail as possible the act and/or omission giving rise to your complaint.
If you are making a complaint on behalf of someone else (e.g. a legal entity), please state your personal and contact details, the capacity in which you are acting and/or your relationship with the person whose behalf you are acting, the full name, contact details of the person whose behalf you are acting, as well as whether that person is a client of the Company or a unit holder, the nature of the complaint and a detailed explanation of the act and/or omission giving rise to it.
III. Where shall I submit my complaint?
If you wish to file a complaint, any correspondence should be addressed to and any enquiries shall be made by contacting:
Name: Client Service Department
Place: Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd
IV. What is the procedure to be followed after I submit my complaint?
- A. At first, the nature of the problem will be identified. If we consider that your complaint as submitted is ambiguous and/or that further information is needed to enable us to identify the problem and allow us to proceed with its resolution, you will be contacted by phone. In any case, your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 3 to 5 working days from the date of its submission.
- B. Irrespective of whether you are a client of the Company or a unit holder, your complaint will be transmitted to the Compliance Officer and the Internal Auditor of the Company, who will address the problem. If your complaint has or may possibly have legal implications, the opinion of the Legal Advisor of the Company will also be taken into consideration.
- C. You should expect to receive a reply in writing, within a reasonable time period taking into account the nature of your complaint. On this basis, you should expect to be notified of how your complaint will be handled within 3 to 5 working days from the date of the submission of your complaint. In exceptional circumstances, the above time period shall be extended in which case, you will be duly informed of the causes of the delay and you will be given an approximate date by which you should expect to receive a response to the complaint you have submitted.
- D. If your complaint concerns a deficiency of one of the functions of our Company, or an established wrong practice, the CEO and the Board of Directors of the Company will be promptly informed in order to resolve the problem efficiently, as well as to prevent the occurrence of the same or another with a similar nature in the future.
- E. The CEO and the Board of Directors of the Company, will likewise be informed, in case you resubmit a complaint already made because our initial response and/or our complaints handling policy has not satisfied you. In such a case, we will communicate in writing with you explaining you in detail the Company’s position with regard to your complaint and providing information of your right to address your complaint against the Company and/or its Fund to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).